What’s a Click Worth?
Ian Lurie Nov 10 2006
Everyone should know what a click to their website is worth. And everyone should know they’re spending less than that to get those clicks.
Yet almost no one does. Which is sort of like landing an airplane when you’re not sure where the ground is.
It’s not too hard, trust me. As an experiment, I just finished a little quick worksheet that figures it out for you. Check it out here:
If you have any questions about it post ‘em as comments here and I’ll answer as best I can.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Marketing Tactics so Contagious, Even a Professional Isn’t Immune
- The Marketing Stack, aka: Why Do You Keep Getting Fired?
- Everything I Needed To Know About Marketing I Learned Playing Dungeons & Dragons
- 6 Reasons We All Need To Stop Complaining
- Internet Marketing Lessons Learned from Walking the AWP Book Fair
- Advertising Will Soon Reach a Digital Tipping Point