Ad Comparison Tool
Michael Wiegand Jul 13 2011
A few weeks back, I wrote a guest post on PPC Hero about the Profit per Impression (PPI) metric.
In the post, I talk about calculating PPI manually using an Excel Spreadsheet.
To that end, I created a free spreadsheet to do just that: the Ad Comparison Tool!
How does the Ad Comparison Tool work?
You supply the impressions, cost and revenue data for up to 10 ads you’re testing:
What does the Ad Comparison Tool give you?
Based on your ad data, the tool will automatically calculate PPI and a Confidence rating telling you how trustworthy that PPI stat is:
In 12 years as a marketer, Michael's experience has run the gamut from design, development, direct mail, multivariate testing, print and search. But his new flame is analytics. Outside of work, he enjoys the finer things: cooking, JRPGs, music and whiskey - in no particular order. Read More
- Six Ways to Win on your Competitor’s Branded Keywords
- Pay Per Click Advertising Explained by a Non-PPC Person
- Make Your Google Shopping Campaigns Multilingual
- PPC and SEO — Shouldn’t They Get Along?
- Getting Started with Mobile Bid Modifiers
- Unexpected Loss of Control: Google AdWords Exact Match Controversy