CM Basics: PPC Marketing Checklist
Ian Lurie Aug 19 2006
Pay-per-click (PPC) is a great Conversation Marketing tool. You can control and measure what you spend, and know what your ROI is, with a minimum of work. Plus, you can adjust your campaigns very, very quickly.
But there are some basics you should know. I’ve put together my PPC Marketing Checklist to help. It’s free, no strings attached. Download it in Adobe Acrobat PDF here.
I’ve been spending a lot of time on high-falutin’ advertising talk lately, so this time I’m going back to basics…
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He is co-author of the 2nd edition of the Web Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and wrote the sections on SEO, blogging, social media and web analytics. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. And, Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Read More
- Pay Per Click Advertising Explained by a Non-PPC Person
- Make Your Google Shopping Campaigns Multilingual
- PPC and SEO — Shouldn’t They Get Along?
- Getting Started with Mobile Bid Modifiers
- Unexpected Loss of Control: Google AdWords Exact Match Controversy
- Top Seven Targeting Tactics for the Google Display Network