Thurday’s Free Webinar: PPC for Cheapskates
Elizabeth Marsten Apr 23 2012
Hey Everybody! Don’t forget about Portent’s free monthly webinar on Thursday, April 26 at 11am PST. This month, yours truly will be presenting: PPC for Cheapskates. Pick up great tips and tricks to maximize your PPC dollars, whatever your budget size might be.
If you have not registered yet, don’t be shy, registration is quick and easy. And the best part is it’s free. Who doesn’t like free things?
Join our Event page on Facebook, and don’t forget to tweet with us on Thursday using the hashtag #PortentU.
VP of Search Marketing
Elizabeth supervises the overall search division at Portent, which includes PPC, SEO, Social Media and Content. Check out her modest brag link bundle if you really want to know more: http://bitly.com/bundles/ebkendo/5 She has also written ebooks, is a ClickZ columnist, a Lynda.com author, a Dummies book author and speaks on PPC across the USA at various conferences including the SMX shows, mozCon and Hero Con. Read More
- Pay Per Click Advertising Explained by a Non-PPC Person
- Make Your Google Shopping Campaigns Multilingual
- PPC and SEO — Shouldn’t They Get Along?
- Getting Started with Mobile Bid Modifiers
- Unexpected Loss of Control: Google AdWords Exact Match Controversy
- Top Seven Targeting Tactics for the Google Display Network