PPC Villain: PPC Worst Practices Blog
Ian Lurie Dec 20 2007
My staff are a bit of a sick bunch. That’s why I like them.
The PPC team has put together a PPC worst practices site: PPCVillain.com.
There are plenty of best practices sites, after all.
Here’s the first of what we hope will be many instructional videos:
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He is co-author of the 2nd edition of the Web Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and wrote the sections on SEO, blogging, social media and web analytics. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. And, Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Read More
- Unexpected Loss of Control: Google AdWords Exact Match Controversy
- Steal This Product Listing Ads Dashboard Before Wednesday
- Google Shopping: How We’re All Totally & Utterly Screwed
- Awesome Memes Explain the Basics of PPC
- Google Shopping: Interview with Rick Backus of CPC Strategy
- What a Paid Search Marketer Needs to Know About Google Shopping