PPC Villain: PPC Worst Practices Blog
Ian Lurie Dec 20 2007
My staff are a bit of a sick bunch. That’s why I like them.
The PPC team has put together a PPC worst practices site: PPCVillain.com.
There are plenty of best practices sites, after all.
Here’s the first of what we hope will be many instructional videos:
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Steal This Product Listing Ads Dashboard Before Wednesday
- Google Shopping: How We’re All Totally & Utterly Screwed
- Awesome Memes Explain the Basics of PPC
- Google Shopping: Interview with Rick Backus of CPC Strategy
- What a Paid Search Marketer Needs to Know About Google Shopping
- 10 Dangerous Defaults in PPC