Speaking at SMX Advanced 2010
Elizabeth Marsten Jun 4 2010
If you’re one of the lucky few going to this sold out conference, be sure to come by and check out the paid search track session- Test that Ad! on Tuesday at 3:30pm. I’ll be speaking on some themes to test, tricks to test and things to try!
Paid Search Track
Test That Ad! – Let’s face it. The creative, when it comes to paid search ad copy, doesn’t give you a lot of room to be creative. You’ve got so little space, so little time your ad will be viewed, that it’s essential that every word counts. You’re testing religiously, right? But can you be testing better? And are there things you should be trying that you might not be aware of? This session aims to educate and surprise even the advanced paid search marketer.
- Alex Cohen, Senior Marketing Manager, ClickEquations
- Melissa Mackey, Online Marketing Manager, Fluency Media
- Elizabeth Marsten, Director of Search Marketing, Portent Interactive
- Matt Van Wagner, President, Find Me Faster
VP of Search Marketing
Elizabeth supervises the overall search division at Portent, which includes PPC, SEO, Social Media and Content. Check out her modest brag link bundle if you really want to know more: http://bitly.com/bundles/ebkendo/5 She has also written ebooks, is a ClickZ columnist, a Lynda.com author, a Dummies book author and speaks on PPC across the USA at various conferences including the SMX shows, mozCon and Hero Con. Read More
- Pay Per Click Advertising Explained by a Non-PPC Person
- Make Your Google Shopping Campaigns Multilingual
- PPC and SEO — Shouldn’t They Get Along?
- Getting Started with Mobile Bid Modifiers
- Unexpected Loss of Control: Google AdWords Exact Match Controversy
- Top Seven Targeting Tactics for the Google Display Network