SEMPO Board, 2012
Ian Lurie Feb 27 2012
Thank you to everyone who voted for me in the SEMPO board election. I’m on the board, and very excited!
Congratulations to all my fellow board members – I’m looking forward to working with you:
- Lindsay Blankenship, Director, Search Marketing, Razorfish
- Chris Boggs, Director Search Media and Thought Leadership, Rosetta
- Bruce Clay, President, Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Mike Corak, Executive Vice President of Strategy, ethology
- Rob Garner, Vice President of Strategy, iCrossing
- Mike Grehan, Global VP of Content, incisivemedia
- Michael Gullaksen, SVP and Managing Director, Covario
- Brian Kaminski, COO, iProspect
- Frank Lee, Head of Sales, DataPop
- Kristjan Mar Hauksson, Founder/Director, Nordic e-Marketing
- John Nicoletti, Director, Agency Development, Google, Inc.
- Michael Xu, SVP, Beijing Gridsum Technology
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He is co-author of the 2nd edition of the Web Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and wrote the sections on SEO, blogging, social media and web analytics. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. And, Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Read More