Six Stunning Secrets to Blogging Like a Cartoonist
Ian Lurie Jan 21 2010
Mark Anderson created a great comic about blogger’s block (bloggage, in my own unique language).
It’s fun to look at, but more important, he points out great, time-honored tricks for any creative type who’s stuck for an idea. I’ve used them from time to time and they’re lifesavers:
- Combine, like I sometimes do with my big lists of ideas;
- Exaggerate, which I’ve been doing since birth;
- Reverse, like when I talk about things to do to wreck your corporate blog;
- Anthropomorphize, which I don’t do much. At all;
- Expose unspoken truths;
- Modernize, which is all we ever do.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More