9 step SEO checkup using Google Webmaster Tools – SEL Column
Ian Lurie Dec 2 2010
My latest Search Engine Land column is up: 9 Step SEO Checkup Using Google Webmaster Tools.
SEO is about actually doing stuff that helps. It’s not about talking about all the stuff you could do. Hopefully, this column will help you find simple, doable stuff you can tweak to improve your search profile.
Read: 9 Step SEO Checkup Using Google Webmaster Tools
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint.He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More
- 5 Ways Your Site Might Fail Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test
- My (Insanely Large) List of SEO Tools & Other Useful Resources
- Google’s Data Highlighter: Your New Favorite Backup Plan
- How I Know Which of Your Links Are Bad – Link Profile Review Tips
- Search Awards 2014 – Best SEO Campaign
- Announcing Our SERP Preview Tool