Google Oops – Tukwila Hotel Meets Seattle Coffee
Tom Schmitz Dec 29 2008
Here’s something you don’t see everyday, Google displaying the wrong website address.
I ran a search on
and Google gave me the results pictured below. Take a look at the listing for the Red Lion. See the URL? It’s www.tullys.com. Tully’s is a Seattle area coffee company. They make the best espresso milkshakes around, even good in the middle of winter.
There is no Tully’s in the Red Lion hotel and no mention of Tully’s on the
Red Lion hotel website.
I guess even Google gets it wrong sometimes.
- 5 Ways Your Site Might Fail Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test
- My (Insanely Large) List of SEO Tools & Other Useful Resources
- Google’s Data Highlighter: Your New Favorite Backup Plan
- How I Know Which of Your Links Are Bad – Link Profile Review Tips
- Search Awards 2014 – Best SEO Campaign
- Announcing Our SERP Preview Tool