Ian Lurie Sep 18 2007
I know the phrase ‘Google Dance’ is out of date. But Google is jiggling like crazy this morning. We’ve seen one client go from page 1 to page 4 and then to page 2. Another is bouncing up and down between #1 and #2 like a Spalding Hi-Bounce.
So, if you see your rankings going berserk, I’d sit tight for a bit. Weeeee….
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint.He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More
- 5 Ways Your Site Might Fail Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test
- My (Insanely Large) List of SEO Tools & Other Useful Resources
- Google’s Data Highlighter: Your New Favorite Backup Plan
- How I Know Which of Your Links Are Bad – Link Profile Review Tips
- Search Awards 2014 – Best SEO Campaign
- Announcing Our SERP Preview Tool