Ian Lurie Feb 1 2007
I won’t comment on the article. I’m too angry.
But I will say this: Claire Scholz, the author of this article, is president of her own ‘Internet design and marketing company’. Check it out at Asiostudio.com and make your own decisions as to her level of expertise.
And it includes multiple articles are search engine optimization. And she offers search engine optimization services!?
Services she’s not very good at:
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint.He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More
- 5 Ways Your Site Might Fail Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test
- My (Insanely Large) List of SEO Tools & Other Useful Resources
- Google’s Data Highlighter: Your New Favorite Backup Plan
- How I Know Which of Your Links Are Bad – Link Profile Review Tips
- Search Awards 2014 – Best SEO Campaign
- Announcing Our SERP Preview Tool