Portent On SEOMoz.org, Yahoo Site Explorer explodes
Ian Lurie Jul 13 2007
There’s no connection we know of.
Tom and Rand also discussed Pythia Analytics, Portent’s new tool.
Here’s the whole video:
Personally, if Yahoo Site Explorer died, I’d get a team who does nothing but manual link: and site: searches on Yahoo and Google, and enter in the data…
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint.He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More
- 5 Ways Your Site Might Fail Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test
- My (Insanely Large) List of SEO Tools & Other Useful Resources
- Google’s Data Highlighter: Your New Favorite Backup Plan
- How I Know Which of Your Links Are Bad – Link Profile Review Tips
- Search Awards 2014 – Best SEO Campaign
- Announcing Our SERP Preview Tool