SEOMoz Pro: Join Before Your Competitors Do
Ian Lurie Feb 29 2008
I’ve been an SEOMoz Premium member for a while now. The content and tools are worth it:
- Great tips on search engine optimization basics, including “Viral Marketing and Linkbait on the Web”.
- Higher-level stuff like tips on pagerank sculpting.
- Nifty tools for measuring keyword difficulty, basic site diagnostics (not PythiaSEO, but far easier to use) and ranking trackers.
- Access to the SEOMoz link and social network directories.
- Discounts on other services.
Yes, I’m a paid shill in this case. Actually, I’m only a paid shill if you sign up. Otherwise I’m just prattling on.
But I am a paying customer over at SEOMoz. I’ve also done a Whiteboard Friday with Rand. They’re a great group and provide a fantastic service for very little cash. If you’re doing SEO on your own, or want to become an SEO, you have to sign up. There’s no substitute.
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint.He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More
- 5 Ways Your Site Might Fail Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test
- My (Insanely Large) List of SEO Tools & Other Useful Resources
- Google’s Data Highlighter: Your New Favorite Backup Plan
- How I Know Which of Your Links Are Bad – Link Profile Review Tips
- Search Awards 2014 – Best SEO Campaign
- Announcing Our SERP Preview Tool