SEOMoz Pro: Join Before Your Competitors Do
Ian Lurie Feb 29 2008
I’ve been an SEOMoz Premium member for a while now. The content and tools are worth it:
- Great tips on search engine optimization basics, including “Viral Marketing and Linkbait on the Web”.
- Higher-level stuff like tips on pagerank sculpting.
- Nifty tools for measuring keyword difficulty, basic site diagnostics (not PythiaSEO, but far easier to use) and ranking trackers.
- Access to the SEOMoz link and social network directories.
- Discounts on other services.
Yes, I’m a paid shill in this case. Actually, I’m only a paid shill if you sign up. Otherwise I’m just prattling on.
But I am a paying customer over at SEOMoz. I’ve also done a Whiteboard Friday with Rand. They’re a great group and provide a fantastic service for very little cash. If you’re doing SEO on your own, or want to become an SEO, you have to sign up. There’s no substitute.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More