Social media politics: Portent goes primetime on KOMO 4 News
Ian Lurie Oct 5 2012
For folks who wanted to see a video of my KOMO 4 Primetime appearance:
You can’t even tell that, as the camera came on, I was whispering “don’t say um or like don’t say um or like don’t say um or like.”
You can see our report on the topic in this blog post.
And a huge shoutout to KOMO for giving us the video!!!
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint.He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More
- Allies, not rockstars: Influencer research for us mortals
- Social Bowl XLVII: Why a Mid-Sized Firm or Small Business Must Play Its Own Game on Sunday
- The social candidacy: The elections Facebook influenced
- Best Practices: New Twitter Headers and Mobile Updates
- 6 reasons to ignore Facebook search (for now)
- Possibilities of Pinterest Webinar SlideDeck