Social media politics: Portent goes primetime on KOMO 4 News
Ian Lurie Oct 5 2012
For folks who wanted to see a video of my KOMO 4 Primetime appearance:
You can’t even tell that, as the camera came on, I was whispering “don’t say um or like don’t say um or like don’t say um or like.”
You can see our report on the topic in this blog post.
And a huge shoutout to KOMO for giving us the video!!!
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He is co-author of the 2nd edition of the Web Marketing All-In-One for Dummies and wrote the sections on SEO, blogging, social media and web analytics. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. And, Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Read More
- Social Bowl XLVII: Why a Mid-Sized Firm or Small Business Must Play Its Own Game on Sunday
- The social candidacy: The elections Facebook influenced
- Best Practices: New Twitter Headers and Mobile Updates
- 6 reasons to ignore Facebook search (for now)
- Possibilities of Pinterest Webinar SlideDeck
- Google +1: NOT the internet marketing messiah