Possibilities of Pinterest Webinar SlideDeck
Doug Antkowiak Aug 30 2012
I’m presenting my webinar about the Possibilities of Pinterest on Thursday, August 30, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 12:15 PM PDT. If this blog post reaches you in time, you can sign up for the webinar here.
You can check out my slidedeck below. I’ll add a link to the recorded version of my presentation later today. If you’re interested in any of the sources in my presentation, here’s a link to my complete Pinterest link bundle.
Tune in for our next free Portent webinar in September. Elizabeth Marsten will be speaking about Google Shopping and Product Listing Ads (PLAs) just in time for the holiday season. Get in the know for October and beyond as Google retires the “free” product feed format on Google Shopping and moves to pay to play listings. We’ll go over best practices on how to set up in AdWords, Google Merchant Center and Google Analytics, lesser known details and tips for success.
- Social Bowl XLVII: Why a Mid-Sized Firm or Small Business Must Play Its Own Game on Sunday
- The social candidacy: The elections Facebook influenced
- Social media politics: Portent goes primetime on KOMO 4 News
- Best Practices: New Twitter Headers and Mobile Updates
- 6 reasons to ignore Facebook search (for now)
- Google +1: NOT the internet marketing messiah