SEO and Social Media: Huzzah Seminar Video
Ian Lurie Jul 26 2010
I taught part of another Huzzah! training today. The topic: SEO and social media. I talked about how to build a real, natural audience in social media, and take advantage of that in your link building and content efforts.
I recorded the whole thing. Huge sound problems again – I’m cursed, apparently, at Wappow’s offices. But it won’t make your ears bleed:
Oh, plus I throw down against Bruce Clay in the video. Cough.
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint.He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More
- Social Bowl XLVII: Why a Mid-Sized Firm or Small Business Must Play Its Own Game on Sunday
- The social candidacy: The elections Facebook influenced
- Social media politics: Portent goes primetime on KOMO 4 News
- Best Practices: New Twitter Headers and Mobile Updates
- 6 reasons to ignore Facebook search (for now)
- Possibilities of Pinterest Webinar SlideDeck