SEO and Social Media: Huzzah Seminar Video
Ian Lurie Jul 26 2010
I taught part of another Huzzah! training today. The topic: SEO and social media. I talked about how to build a real, natural audience in social media, and take advantage of that in your link building and content efforts.
I recorded the whole thing. Huge sound problems again – I’m cursed, apparently, at Wappow’s offices. But it won’t make your ears bleed:
Oh, plus I throw down against Bruce Clay in the video. Cough.
Chairman & Principal Consultant
Ian Lurie is Chairman and Principal Consultant of Portent Inc., an Internet marketing agency that has provided Internet marketing, including PPC, SEO, social and analytics services, since 1995. Read More
- Social Bowl XLVII: Why a Mid-Sized Firm or Small Business Must Play Its Own Game on Sunday
- The social candidacy: The elections Facebook influenced
- Social media politics: Portent goes primetime on KOMO 4 News
- Best Practices: New Twitter Headers and Mobile Updates
- 6 reasons to ignore Facebook search (for now)
- Possibilities of Pinterest Webinar SlideDeck