You’re the most organized person you know, and you thrive in an environment of constant change and movement. You create calm out of chaos. You’re likeable and fun to be around. You’re resourceful, proactive, and tech savvy. Oh, and you’ve heard of this crazy new fad called The Internet.
The account coordinator works directly with the Associate Director of Accounts (ADA) and the Account Strategy (AS) team to keep our clients’ Internet marketing projects moving smoothly and efficiently. You’ll play a critical support role in numerous projects for Portent’s portfolio of ecommerce and lead generation clients, assisting our marketing teams in achieving ambitious traffic and sales growth goals via search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), content generation, social media, offsite promotions, and/or web design.
Our current client roster includes, and is not limited to: Lucky Brand Jeans, Crain’s Autoweek, AdAge, Princess Tours, Visible Technologies, Attachmate, and Full Circle Farms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and manage all client related information in Basecamp, our project management tool
- Maintain all client information, including briefs and kick-off documents, memos, reports, research and other deliverables
- Schedule tasks as directed by the ADA and AS team and lead all follow-up efforts
- Ensure projects are on time and within budget; establish check-points for efficiency and time management
- Communicate continually with internal project teams, including the design/production department, copy, and the search marketing team, keeping the AS team apprised of progress
- Attend internal client meetings and project related client conference calls, as requested
- Other duties as may be determined
- Undergraduate degree or minimum 2 years professional experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priority levels
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to get along with varied personalities and communicate effectively to reach a common goal
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior creative/marketing agency experience a plus
About Portent, Inc.
Portent is a Seattle-based full service Internet marketing company. Founded in 1995, Portent has grown into one of the nation’s premier firms, helping business clients achieve their goals by utilizing expert knowledge in the realms of SEO, paid search, social media, analytics, copywriting, web development, and more. Portent’s approach has succeeded in industries ranging from technology to travel, for B2B, B2C and B2G companies and is now poised for even greater growth within an expanding industry.