Business Development & Marketing Associate
We’re searching for a stellar business development and marketing associate. We’re not simply filling a chair in a giant sales department; we’re searching for someone to run the inbound show. If you’re ready to jump into a lead role as a lead generator and you have enthusiasm and gusto to spare, this is the agency for you. The business development and marketing associate works with the rest of the Portent team and executive staff to manage and maximize inbound sales opportunities and internal marketing projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage company inbound sales, marketing and lead generation efforts.
- Implement efficient and effective inbound marketing, advertising and promotional plans.
- Qualify inbound leads via direct prospect interaction and build quality sales pipeline.
- Work with internal marketing and operations departments to maximize lead generation opportunities through Portent.com, online events and community outreach.
- Utilize and manage Salesforce.com tool to properly forecast, share information and ensure standard processes are followed during entire lead lifecycle.
- Compile and organize marketing materials, research and case studies to provide valuable and relevant rationale for Portent’s RFP responses.
- Meet and exceed monthly inbound revenue targets.
- Support and organize public relations initiatives.
- Coordinate the development of sales tools.
- Apply marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies.
- Minimum 3 years as an Internet marketing sales executive or comparable (preferably in an agency setting)
- Basic understanding of SEO, PPC, and social media.
- Skill to identify and communicate value propositions to a wide variety of individuals, business and/or technical audiences.
- Ability to quickly develop relationships with inbound prospects over the phone.
- Discipline to keep Salesforce.com reporting updated w/ lead/opportunity notes, qualification status/tracking and forecasting.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit; self-motivated and self-managing.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and time management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Greater Seattle-area residence. This is an in-house, in-person position.
Like a clever viral ad, our Internet marketing agency provides an atmosphere of zealous strategy and unwavering wit. We’re driven experts devoted to delivering top-notch work and learning top-notch skills. Our ideal candidate thrives in a choose-your-own adventure environment where each day is different, and where you are free (and encouraged) to customize your work experience. Why not work in a place where your advancement is determined by your initiative?