PPC for Your Small Business (Books 1 & 2)
Because 2 is better than 1: Save $9 when you buy the PPC for your Small Business bundle
Hundreds of our clients have seen the maximum benefit from their pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. Now that you’re ready to dive into your small business PPC campaign, get the tools you need to hold your own while swimming with the PPC sharks. We’ll help you dominate the waters of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook with information on how to get started and run a successful campaign.
Learn from our years of experience as we share tips that go beyond FAQs to answer questions like “how?” or “now what?” These eBooks take the complex philosophy behind target advertising and simplify it to help you optimize your PPC efforts and get better results.
Smart businesses know how to optimize ROI. Buy books 1 and 2 together for $37, save $9 AND learn everything you need to know about PPC. If you decide you only want one eBook, each is $23. If the eBooks aren’t right for you, return them for a full refund.
- How to create your PPC account and structure it for the long term
- How to research and implement keywords that potential customers are searching for
- Specific guidelines on what to bid and how much
- Specific baselines for which match type to use and when
- How to write compelling ads that will get quality visitors
- What is “good” and what is “bad”
- How to tell when your PPC campaign is working well...and when it’s not
- How to step up your PPC campaigns with more advanced features
- Which tools you’ll need
- How to troubleshoot problem areas and solve them
- And most importantly, how not to waste your money
- Expanding your account
- Advertising on the content (display) network
- AdWords tools and features
- Now what?
About the Author
Elizabeth Marsten is the Director of Search Marketing at Portent, Inc., an internet marketing company based in Seattle, Washington where she oversees the paid search, organic search, link building, social media and copywriting teams. She is known for her direct, easy-to-follow writing style and penned the PPC section of the compilation, “All-in-One Internet Marketing Guide for Dummies” from Wiley Publishing.
She is well-versed in various paid search platforms in both traditional venues (such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads) and newer social media venues (such as Facebook).
"I think these eBooks do a great job of walking small business PPC advertisers through the process of creating a PPC campaign to managing it on an ongoing basis, but for $37 and a minimal time investment, all you really need to get out of the book is one actionable tip to have to it pay for itself many times over."
Tom Demers, Measured SEM