PPC Essentials Program Terms
(The Not-so-fine Print)
- PPC Budget must be between $500 and $3,000 on an average monthly basis.
- Accounts cannot be larger than 200 keywords in size, 20 ad groups.
- If you exceed the account size limitation, we’ll give you a bid for either an account tune up to get it within program terms or the option to run portions of your current account set up.
- In order to do Product Listing Ads we need a copy of your feed or Google Merchant Center access.
- Only one account (AdWords or adCenter) will be managed at a time. Additional accounts must pay additional management fees.
- If you do not have AdWords conversion tracking or adCenter Campaign Analytics enabled, we will optimize based on volume of clicks/impressions, CTR, Quality Score and CPC.
- We can set up and send you the code to get started on AdWords Conversion Tracking or adCenter Campaign Analytics, but you or your web developer must place the code on the site.
- Email support only. Phone support is available at the hourly rate of $200.
- Cancel anytime- but there are no refunds for a mid-month cancellation, you must terminate 5 days before your next billing cycle through your PayPal account or by notifying us via email. We’re happy to work with you through the remainder of your last month with us.
- Portent (unfortunately), doesn’t control AdWords or adCenter site guidelines. We cannot guarantee your account won’t be rejected for User Safety, Misleading Claims or other landing page violations. We will tell you before we start if we foresee any issues and work with you where we can. Should your site be rejected after we complete set up, the fees are NOT refundable. See the AdWords Help Center for Landing Page Recommendations.