Return on Analysis.
Analytics isn’t reports. It’s analysis. While the ROI report’s important, there’s more to learn, including valuable lessons for moving forward. Portent’s Google Analytics experts will help you unearth actionable insights from your data.
Portent’s analytics services include:
- Opportunity Gap Analysis
- Google Analytics Consultation & Inspection
- Google Tag Manager Transition
- Universal Analytics Upgrade
- Profile Filter Setup
- Goal Funnel Setup
- Custom Dashboard Creation
- AdWords Integration
- Webmaster Tools Integration
- Advanced Segmentation Setup
- Call tracking
Guide better business decisions with data. Portent can show you how.
We take disparate data sources and turn them into actionable analysis. We can integrate CRM data, call tracking, ad networks using database technology, analysis software like Tableau or other tools of your choice. But we don’t leave you with a dashboard. We also provide real insight into your business and opportunities.
Google Analytics We’ve been in Google’s Certified Partner program for a long time. Since 2006, to be exact. Portent was the first Northwest partner in the program and 1 of just 13 in the world at the time.
Google puts their faith in us to support the Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager products. We provide critical insights to the businesses we work with and Google recognizes that.
- Our Analytics specialists have Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) to ensure we’re up to snuff on our knowledge of the product
- Google requires that we report our client base growth and the kinds of analytics engagements we undertake on a quarterly basis
- Google also requires our attendance at the Annual Analytics Summit. They give us product roadmap and train us on product use cases there.
- We have early access to Google Analytics Betas before the general public and we can volunteer clients for participation in those.
In essence, we’re equipped to handle Google Analytics insight and support requests in a way few firms are — in the world or on the West Coast.