- Full troubleshooting
- Comprehensive setup
- Insightful analysis
All the bells and whistles. One price.
Serious about tracking your e-commerce business in a way that positions your company to be 100% data-driven? Then GA Complete is the offering for you.
With Install, here’s what you’ll get:
- A basic code block to install on every page of your website (with detailed recommendations on how to implement it for you or your developer; we can also install it for an extra charge per hour)
- Setup of up to 3filters, including:
- IP exclusion – to cut your own visits out of the data set
- Hostname exclusivity – ensure that no other domains use your GA code block (either on purpose or by accident)
- Subdirectory isolation – if you’re only interested in measuring a subdirectory of a larger domain (www.example.com/blog/*)
- Setup of up to 3goals, including:
- 1 macro goal (uniques hits on the receipt page of your shopping cart, a lead submission),
- 1 micro goal (an add to cart button click, an email newsletter sign-up)
- 1 engagement goal (visitors that exceed 3-5x your average time on site)
- Setup of up to 3advanced segments. Some examples include:
- Returning visitors from Paid Search
- Organic Search visitors to a specific landing page
- Social Media visitors who spend more than 5 minutes on site
- Integration with other Google products, including:
- Google AdWords
- Google AdSense
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Installation of 1custom dashboard for easily-accessible, ongoing insights
But it doesn’t end there. After your install has been live for 30 days, we’ll revisit the data and provide you with pieces of analysis that’ll get your marketing channels performing like a well-oiled machine, including:
10 specific recommendations on how to improve your business online based on our data observations:
- Finding Opportunity Gaps in Your SEO Campaign
- Finding Problematic Queries in Your PPC Campaign
- Finding Content on Your Site That’s Ineffective –or– Content That Could be More Effective with More Visits
- Finding Mobile User Preferences to Develop Apps & Responsive Sites
- Finding Traffic Sources That Drive Assist Activity
We’re Google Analytics Certified Partners!
Portent is a Google Analytics Certified Partner (GACP) and has been since 2006. We were the first agency in the Northwest and 1 of only 13 in the world, at the time. Google trusts us to support their product and to provide critical insights to the businesses we work with.
What are filters?
Filters are constraints you can place on the types of data your Google Analytics profile collects before it even reaches the report.
What are goals?
Goals are page hits, events or metric-based measures that will judge how your website is contributing to business KPIs.
What are Advanced Segments?
Advanced Segments are customizable visit groups that you can define based on either referral information or performance criteria.
What is a custom dashboard?
It’s an at-a-glance look of key pieces of information in your Google Analytics reports surfaced on one screen.