- Full troubleshooting
- Comprehensive setup
- Insightful analysis
Track traffic, track conversions, make informed decisions
Have that nagging feeling your Google Analytics isn’t working, or that you’re not getting enough out of it? Portent’s seasoned team of experts helps you turn your data into profitable business decisions.
GA Essentials: Install
Have a website but need to track it? We can help!
Google Analytics is an intuitive solution for tracking your traffic sources, content and – more importantly – measuring your website goals.
Portent’s worked with numerous clients to install and configure GA.
With Install, here’s what you’ll get:
- A basic code block to install on every page of your website (with detailed recommendations on how to implement it for you or your developer; we can also install it for an extra charge per hour)
- Setup of up to 3filters, including:
- IP exclusion – to cut your own visits out of the data set
- Hostname exclusivity – ensure that no other domains use your GA code block (either on purpose or by accident)
- Subdirectory isolation – if you’re only interested in measuring a subdirectory of a larger domain (www.example.com/blog/*)
- Setup of up to 3goals, including:
- 1 macro goal (uniques hits on the receipt page of your shopping cart, a lead submission),
- 1 micro goal (an add to cart button click, an email newsletter sign-up)
- 1 engagement goal (visitors that exceed 3-5x your average time on site)
- Setup of up to 3advanced segments. Some examples include:
- Returning visitors from Paid Search
- Organic Search visitors to a specific landing page
- Social Media visitors who spend more than 5 minutes on site
- Integration with other Google products, including:
- Google AdWords
- Google AdSense
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Installation of 1custom dashboard for easily-accessible, ongoing insights
GA Essentials: Insight
Already have Google Analytics, but don’t feel like you’re getting the kind of business learning from it that you need to make informed decisions? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered.
Portent has a proven track record of helping clients increase their Traffic & ROI and reduce their CPA by unearthing key opportunities in the jumble of data.
Our philosophy isn’t just spitting a fancy report out at you. You know your numbers. You’re interested in making more money, getting more leads, making your advertising dollars stretch further – and we can help you do that.
With Insight, here’s what you’ll get:
- Installation of 1 custom dashboard for easily-accessible, ongoing insights
- 5 specific recommendations on how to improve your business online based on our data observations:
- Finding Opportunity Gaps in Your SEO Campaign
- Finding Problematic Queries in Your PPC Campaign
- Finding Content on Your Site That’s Ineffective –or– Content That Could be More Effective with More Visits
- Finding Mobile User Preferences to Develop Apps & Responsive Sites
- Finding Traffic Sources That Drive Assist Activity
What will my dashboard look like?
It’ll change for every situation, of course, but here’s an example:
GA Essentials: Inspect
If you know for a fact that your Google Analytics install is broken, we can help you sort out the problem!
We’ve helped businesses solve a number of GA issues.
With Inspect, here’s what we’ll look for:
- Incomplete Code Coverage – Is the GA block not on all the pages of your site?
- Broken GA Code Blocks – Code Customization gone wrong?
- Sub-domain and Cross-domain tracking – Got an off-domain shopping cart or a lead generation system that isn’t playing nice with the GA code on your domain?
- E-commerce Code Fixes – Sales data not coming in the way you’d like? Or worse, not coming in at all?
We’re Google Analytics Certified Partners!
Portent is a Google Analytics Certified Partner (GACP) and has been since 2006. We were the first agency in the Northwest and 1 of only 13 in the world, at the time. Google trusts us to support their product and to provide critical insights to the businesses we work with.
Ready to Sign up?
Please contact us for program terms
What are filters?
Filters are constraints you can place on the types of data your Google Analytics profile collects before it even reaches the report.
What are goals?
Goals are page hits, events or metric-based measures that will judge how your website is contributing to business KPIs.
What are Advanced Segments?
Advanced Segments are customizable visit groups that you can define based on either referral information or performance criteria.
What is a custom dashboard?
It’s an at-a-glance look of key pieces of information in your Google Analytics reports surfaced on one screen.