- Formulated for small businesses
- Get a free 10-minute account audit
- Just $250 a month!
PPC Management for $250
Designed for Small Businesses
We get it. You’re busy, strapped for cash and don’t have the resources to waste your time and money. Thankfully, we’re here to help.
PPC Essentials is Portent’s expertly managed PPC program and consulting package for businesses with paid search budgets under $3,000 per month.
Whether you’re brand new to Google or have an established account, a certified professional will help evaluate your needs and implement a plan to suit you and your business goals.
Beat Your Competition Today
You don’t have time to wait around as your organic rankings fight for position. Drive high quality visitors to your site today.
Show up here:
Why We’re Different
There are some shady SEM companies out there. They’ll treat you like royalty – until you’ve signed a contract. But that’s not in our DNA. We’re a small business too, so we get it.
No Messy Contracts
Start and stop on your own terms. We’ll never charge you a setup or cancellation fee.
It’s All Yours: No Surprises
All work completed under our management is yours to keep. Login to your account at any time and see your keywords and ads.
We’ll send you an insightful monthly report delivered straight to your inbox.
Our Work Speaks for Itself
62% year over year revenue
Find out how
211% year over year transactions
Find out how
What do I get?
For just $250/month you can sit back and relax as your account is managed by a Google certified professional.
Account management includes:
Expert Ad Management
- Ad copywriting (A/B multivariate testing)
- Ad scheduling and incremental bidding review & optimization
- Extension ads
- Product Listing Ads management (up to 5 targets)
- Ad group structure optimization
- Campaign settings optimization
- CTR review and optimization
- CPC review and optimization
- Quality score review and optimization
Attentive Keyword Strategy
- Keyword list expansion and reduction
- Negative keyword list expansion and reduction
- Keyword match type assessments
Get Started Now
Sign up today and get a free 10-minute account audit to identify its most pressing needs.