Product Listing Ads in Google AdWords
Product Listings Ads are now the only way to show your products in Google Shopping results and on Google search results pages via a product feed.
Once a free service, the pay-to-play model is taking the search world by storm, in some cases, generating as much as a 20% click increase in 2012 alone.*
Don’t be left behind: Portent’s PPC experts are well-versed in using Product Listing Ads in the Google AdWords interface. We will help you organize, segment, and promote your products to get the maximum benefit of Google Shopping results using Google AdWords, Google Merchant Center, and Google Analytics.
Increase your Product Exposure
- Review your feed and provide suggestions for Google Shopping results and PLAs
- Work with you to determine the best approach for your available attributes
- Set up a PLA campaign(s) and ad groups
- Set up and validate auto targets
- Set competitive bids and budgets
- Write promotional ad text
What you need:
- Google Merchant Account
- Google AdWords account
- Copy of your product feed
- The ability to edit your product feed
A one-time review, audit and/or implementation starts at $1,500Ongoing Product Listing Ads Management:Contact Us Today!