PPC for Your Small Business (Book 1)
We have helped hundreds of clients get the maximum benefit from their pay-per-click campaigns. Your small business is in the ring, constantly fighting the competition to succeed. You don’t have the financial muscle to completely overwhelm your opponent, so you have to focus your efforts and land just a few select punches that have the same effect.
It’s time to start your small business PPC campaign.
You won’t find the information these eBooks contain in any basic online help center. Our tips go beyond FAQs to encompass answers to questions like “how?” or “now what?”
To get started with PPC today, buy this easy–to–follow guide for $23. Or, go in-depth on PPC and purchase Books 1 and 2 together for just $37 (Click here to buy the bundle). If you decide they’re not for you, return them for a full refund.
- How to create your PPC account and structure it for the long term
- How to research and implement keywords that potential customers are searching for
- Specific guidelines on what to bid and how much
- Specific baselines for which match type to use and when
- How to write compelling ads that will get quality visitors
- What is “good” and what is “bad”
- How to tell when your PPC campaigns is working well...or not
- Step your PPC campaigns and your expertise up with more advanced features
- Which tools you’ll need
- Troubleshoot problem areas and solve them
- And most importantly, how not to waste your money
About the Author
Elizabeth Marsten is the Director of Search Marketing at Portent Interactive, an internet marketing company based in Seattle, Washington where she oversees the paid search, organic search, link building, social media and copywriting teams. She is known for her direct, easy–to–follow writing style and penned the PPC section in the compilation, “All–in–One Internet Marketing Guide for Dummies” from Wiley Publishing.
She is well versed in various paid search platforms in both traditional venues (such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads) and newer social media venues (such as Facebook).
"…down-to-earth, conversation tone that is short, realistic, and focused."
"So overall, a good read for small business owners looking to break into the online world…especially if money’s tight."
Jessica Rooney, Hannapin Marketing
"I think these eBooks do a great job of walking small business PPC advertisers through the process of creating a PPC campaign to managing it on an ongoing basis, but for $37 and a minimal time investment, all you really need to get out of the book is one actionable tip to have to it pay for itself many times over."
Tom Demers, Measured SEM