Portent seeks an experienced Client Partner to join our growing team. A Client Partner at Portent is essentially an onsite client advocate. Client Partners effectively communicate digital marketing strategy both internally and to our clients. Clients look to you to set campaign goals, manage deliverables, and report results. As a Client Partner you will work with a broad range of exciting clients in an array of industry verticals.
If you like to geek out to digital marketing, enjoy working with clients, and want to join a tight-knit group of individuals who are passionate about their work. Keep reading.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and effectively communicate marketing strategy both internally and to clients
- Manage client relationships through goal setting, campaign execution and the reporting of results
- Identify and understand client’s goals, team structure, key players and company culture; communicate those internally
- Proactively identify growth opportunities that accelerate the path to reach client goals
- Build and renew ongoing client relationships
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual client reviews
- Light travel to clients locations in support of relationship is possible
- Identify new ideas, relevant industry research and big thinking to help clients grow and achieve results
- Understand key trends in the market, major competitors, upcoming relevant services or credible threats to ensure the client is well informed and cared-for
- A minimum of 5 years as an Digital Marketer, Account Executive or comparable experience as a Digital Strategist.
- Experience developing and executing high level strategy, tying it back to metrics and KPIs
- Proficient in managing online marketing campaigns with numerous stakeholders and multiple deadlines to successful and measurable results
- High emotional intelligence with the ability and desire to work with teams and clients of disparate backgrounds and subject matter expertise
- Exceptional leadership skills and the confidence to inspire others
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize responsibilities while maintaining focus on multiple tasks
- Detail oriented, organized, quick learner and computer proficient
What’s in it for you?
Not only will you be a part of Portent’s culture of learning and nerding out, which includes the occasional Friday beverage, Skeletor memes and Star Trek TNG Pez dispensers, you’ll receive a salary DOE (imagine that), medical/vision and dental benefits, a flexible schedule, paid vacation and sick time, and 8 paid holidays per year.
Portent is a 20-year-old digital marketing agency with a wide range of clients from designer jeans to cloud hosting companies. Portent specializes in search engine optimization, paid search, social media, creative and content creation. We also have amazing four-square competitions and have been known to throw knives on Friday afternoons.
To apply, send a resume, and a cover letter that includes a one-sentence pitch as to why you should join our team.