Google analytics video: Diagnosing lost SEO keywords
Ian Lurie Aug 12 2011
Since I ranted about internet marketing training yesterday, I thought I’d post a video I just did for the team. This one’s a really quick look at Google Analytics, and how to do a fast analysis of lost organic search traffic:
Quickly find and diagnose lost keyword-specific traffic in Google Analytics.
I never build these as the be-all and end-all. Instead, they’re supposed to show folks what’s possible and let them go from there.
Let me know what you think…
- We suck at teaching internet marketing. Why?!
- Internet marketing lessons: Select, don’t accumulate
- Quotes that make me cry inside
- The internet marketing priority list
- Newt Gingrich, Twitter, and FollowerGate: There’s nothing there
- Content marketing in a nutshell
- Follow me on Twitter or Google Plus
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint. He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More