We’ve just launched a free social media analytics tool. It’s called Pythia.
The free version of Pythia measures your marketing campaigns based on several metrics:
- Links pointing to your site, according to Yahoo!.
- Pages from your site in the Yahoo! index.
- Links pointing to your site, according to Technorati.
- Posts mentioning your site, according to Del.icio.us.
- And mentions of your site on Bloglines.
- Changes in all of these metrics, over time.
The paid version also adds:
- Site ranking for specific keywords.
- Changes in rankings over time.
Pythia doesn’t re-invent anything, nor is it revolutionary in the data it collects. It is, however, a great dashboard, and one of a very small handful of tools that collect and save these metrics so that you can see changes over time.
I’m very excited about this tool. I could prattle on, but instead, I’ll let you see a sample report page and say ‘go try it’. I invite any feedback you’ve got.
Here’s what it looks like: