I just finished writing The Fat Free Guide to Google Analytics. You should buy it. Now would be good.
It’s chock-full of analytical goodness, including info on:
- Calculating the value of one visitor to your web site;
- Setting up goals in Google Analytics;
- Interpreting analytics data.
I worked hard to make this a super-practical, easy-to-apply Google Analytics guide for marketers and other non-propellerheads.
I’m not that good at bragging, but before this I wrote:
- Half of The Web Marketing All In One Desk Reference for Dummies, including the sections on SEO and analytics (3 other authors wrote the other half)
- Conversation Marketing, the book
- The Fat-Free Guide to SEO Copywriting
- The Unfun Parent
- The Google Analytics Cheatsheet (now at 25,000 downloads)
- Plus, of course, this blog
So I’ve been to this barbecue before. If you’ve enjoyed my other work, the Fat Free Guide to Google Analytics should be well worth it.
A promise: If you hate the book, shoot me an e-mail and I’ll refund you the purchase price.