New ebook: The Fat Free Guide to Google Analytics
Ian Lurie Oct 8 2010
I just finished writing The Fat Free Guide to Google Analytics. You should buy it. Now would be good.
It’s chock-full of analytical goodness, including info on:
- Calculating the value of one visitor to your web site;
- Setting up goals in Google Analytics;
- Interpreting analytics data.
I worked hard to make this a super-practical, easy-to-apply Google Analytics guide for marketers and other non-propellerheads.
I’m not that good at bragging, but before this I wrote:
- Half of The Web Marketing All In One Desk Reference for Dummies, including the sections on SEO and analytics (3 other authors wrote the other half)
- Conversation Marketing, the book
- The Fat-Free Guide to SEO Copywriting
- The Unfun Parent
- The Google Analytics Cheatsheet (now at 25,000 downloads)
- Plus, of course, this blog
So I’ve been to this barbecue before. If you’ve enjoyed my other work, the Fat Free Guide to Google Analytics should be well worth it.
A promise: If you hate the book, shoot me an e-mail and I’ll refund you the purchase price.
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint. He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More