New ebook: The Fat Free Guide to Google Analytics
Ian Lurie Oct 8 2010
I just finished writing The Fat Free Guide to Google Analytics. You should buy it. Now would be good.
It’s chock-full of analytical goodness, including info on:
- Calculating the value of one visitor to your web site;
- Setting up goals in Google Analytics;
- Interpreting analytics data.
I worked hard to make this a super-practical, easy-to-apply Google Analytics guide for marketers and other non-propellerheads.
I’m not that good at bragging, but before this I wrote:
- Half of The Web Marketing All In One Desk Reference for Dummies, including the sections on SEO and analytics (3 other authors wrote the other half)
- Conversation Marketing, the book
- The Fat-Free Guide to SEO Copywriting
- The Unfun Parent
- The Google Analytics Cheatsheet (now at 25,000 downloads)
- Plus, of course, this blog
So I’ve been to this barbecue before. If you’ve enjoyed my other work, the Fat Free Guide to Google Analytics should be well worth it.
A promise: If you hate the book, shoot me an e-mail and I’ll refund you the purchase price.
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent and the EVP of Marketing Services at Clearlink. He's been a digital marketer since the days of AOL and Compuserve (25 years, if you're counting). He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Smashing Magazine, and TechCrunch.Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, Seattle Interactive Conference and ad:Tech. He has published has published several books about business and marketing: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle, The Web Marketing All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies, and Conversation Marketing.Follow him on Twitter at portentint, and on LinkedIn at LinkedIn.com/in/ianlurie. Read More