Tutorials, Seminars and Such
Ian Lurie Feb 25 2007
I’m supposed to be recording my next Google Analytics Tutorial today. However, reality intervened:
- My wife went out of town for 8 days (Mexico) with friends.
- 6 hours after I waved goodbye, both kids came down with the flu.
- They then gave it to me.
- My wife got home last night after 8 days of sun ‘n fun.
- Both kids are better, thank you very much.
- I have no voice. Well, actually, I have a voice, but I sound like Kathleen Turner, which is a neat trick for a somewhat pudgy 38-year-old man.
So no tutorial today. Instead, I’ve created this new section, where I’ll be collecting tutorials and seminars I’ve done in the past:
New: Data discovery with Google Analytics 2.0
Google Analytics Tutorial 1: Setting Up
Google Analytics Tutorial 2: Essential Stats
Google Analytics Tutorial 3: Digging Deeper
Google Analytics Tutorial 4: Goals
Google Analytics Tutorial 5: Search Analytics
Google Analytics Tutorial 6: Visitor Segmentation
Conversation Marketing Seminar, 9/28/2006
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint. He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More