SEO still lives and dies based on good copywriting. If you’re going to move up in the rankings and stay there, you have to know how to write customer- and search engine-friendly content.
But you’re a writer. You shouldn’t have to learn about SEO, keyword mining, pagerank and the robots meta tag. You just want to write quality copy that search engines will like.
That’s why I wrote The Unscary, Real World Guide to SEO Copywriting. In it, you’ll find:
- Plain language and understandable explanations about why and how search engines review your writing.
- The six rules for successful SEO copywriting.
- Guidelines for writing headlines that will attract both search engines and readers.
- Rules for writing good link text.
- How to create highly relevant ‘clusters’ of content on your site.
- Not a single use of the word ‘algorithm’.
The book’s short, sweet and to the point: 30 pages, 6 rules for better SEO copywriting.
You can get it now. It costs $7. That’s, what, one really lousy lunch?
You’ll receive an e-mail with a download link within a few minutes.