Update: I’m going! See you there!
Jeremy Schoemaker and his gang of internet marketing geeks just opened their second annual Elite Retreat for registration. It’s expensive. Really expensive. So expensive that if you have to ask, you may as well move on. But it’s the best dollars you can spend, because:
- Jeremy Schoemaker earns money hand over fist. Online. With a computer and stuff. We’re talking great big gobs of cash, not little bits here and there.
- He’s one of the speakers.
- Aaron Wall, SEO guru, is another speaker.
- Kris Jones, Mr. PepperJam Network, is another speaker.
- Neil Patel, marketing consultant and money generating machine, is also speaking.
- Plus a bunch of other experts. The Elite Retreat basically brings together all the people I hate for their ability to earn skads of cash online. Then they teach you for two days straight.
- If you go, you can tell me wither Jeremy’s growth of baldness is natural or if he shaves his head. Just look for stubble. I don’t know why, but I’ve always been curious…
- You’ll come home knowing more than me about earning cash online. Then you can launch your own blog, outrank me, earn more money and leave me wandering the wasteland of my former expertise. It’ll be fun.
- As investments go, it’s a sure thing. A slam dunk. A no-brainer. There is no other opportunity to get Q&A time with these experts for two days straight. If you’re looking for a way to grow your online hobby into a moneymaker, this is your chance. If you don’t earn the investment back in two months, fly to Seattle and beat me senseless.
I’ll be jealous. You’ll become one of the people I hate for their ability to earn skads of cash online. See #6.I’m going. So I won’t be jealous.
- If you think it’s not worth around $4900 to get Shoemoney’s secrets, you’re insane.
- If all else fails, you can get one of the speakers plastered, take compromising photos of them in a goth bar in the Castro District and then blackmail them for millions.
But hey, don’t take my word for it. I’m working out how I can go myself. If you don’t sign up, that leaves a spot for me.
Oh, yeah, I didn’t mention that. They only enroll 35 people.
Learn more about the Elite Retreat and sign up before all the seats are gone: Click here.