5 Easy Tips for Internet Marketing Best Practices
Ian Lurie Mar 26 2007
- Provide an easy way for folks to reach you.
- Answer e-mail information requests in less than a day.
- Make sure every page loads in 3 seconds or less on a broadband connection.
- Make sure your site looks the same in Internet Explorer 6 and 7, Firefox 1 and 2.
- Let people opt in. Let people opt out.
That’s it. Do those 5 simple things, and you’ll be in the top 10% of web sites.
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint. He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More