Contrary to popular belief, good internet marketing gets to the point. So, 5 ways to do just that:
- Write clearly. Do not write stuff like ‘Our technical knowledge and process lead initiatives enable us to deliver high quality products to our clients…’. What does that mean exactly?
- Don’t make someone click if you don’t have to. Why not put your product’s price on your home page?
- If you sell something, say so. It’s ok, really, to say ‘Order Now’ or ‘Order Online’ or even ‘Buy Now’.
- Don’t make someone register for that demo or white paper if you don’t have to. You think it’s only a lead if you can call and hassle them? Wrong. It’s a lead if they’re thinking about you.
- Use graphics that mean something. Don’t use photos, colors, boxes, etc. just because you think they’re cool. Trust me on this.