A few months ago, I published my book, Conversation Marketing, in HTML format. It’s free.
Sadly, when I moved it from the print-ready to the web-ready format, I used a form of search-and-replace called Regular Expressions. For those who don’t know, using regular expressions to clean up a small HTML document is something like using a nuclear weapon to cure acne.
In the process, I slaughtered many f’s, g’s and other completely innocent letters. I’ve tried to fix it, but keep finding more and more of them.
If anyone is so inclined, give my book a read, and then leave a comment on this post if you find any problems.