It was only a matter of time before I broke down and degenerated into making awful puns, dirty jokes and drawing conclusions
where none should be drawn. Without further adieu, I bring to you….very bad internet marketing jokes.
Internet Marketing Relationships
- We just weren't the same match type.
- She had too many negative keywords.
- His crawler is faster than Google's. And not in the good way.
- The awful ROI on the relationship led to contract termination.
- The cost per acquisition on my Match.com account is too high. I'm going to give Yahoo Personals a try.
- That girl has 500 error written all over her.
He 404-ed me. (For when you get stood up.)
- The title tag didn't match the site content. (The new version of the carpet doesn't match the drapes.)
- Meta keyword stuffing isn't all she was doing with him.
- You can try tweaking the algorithm, but some relationships weren't meant to be.
- You're just not on page 1 for me.
- I'm sorry, but there's no app to make me less repulsed by you.
- That was someone I should not have clicked on.
- He had more hidden text than an episode of Melrose Place.
Internet Marketing Pick Up Lines
- I did a Google image search for gorgeous with no advanced filters and your picture was the first result.
- You make me want to optimize myself.
- I don't want to Twitter, Facebook or email you. I want to CALL you.
- I checked. The alt text for your picture is “hot damn!”
- I know where you live. (Thanks Google maps.)
- We should 301 redirect to my place.
- We should 302 redirect to my place. (For one night stands only.)
- I'd re-point my nameservers for you.
- If I said I liked your Google Dance t-shirt, would you hold it against me?
- I'd like to link to you.
- If only there was a Google map to your heart.
- Let's not fight it anymore. We belong together like Microhoo.
- If content is king, consider me your queen.
- I've got an algorithm that includes you, me, some Mountain Dew and an XBox.
And so on. I could go at this all day….you know you want to comment with one of your own. Or check out Search Engine Journal's
Internet Marketing Lightbulb Jokes!