Internet Marketing: Game of Many Hats
Ian Lurie Sep 20 2007
I kept a list of the types of things I did today. Here it is:
- Web analytics for an e-commerce site.
- Internet marketing strategy for a non-profit.
- Search engine optimization for yet another e-commerce site.
- Usability & creative review for someone’s blog.
- Writing for my blog.
- Streaming video consulting.
Sometimes it gets ugly in my office.
If you’re an internet marketer, what do you do in any given day?
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint. He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More