I swear my 11-hour work day just went by in 2 hours. I got here at 6:30 AM. It’s now 4:40 PM, and I haven’t gotten to my day’s todo list yet.
In the interest of my sanity, here’s a list of my favorite Conversation Marketing article series – multiple-post articles that delve deep into specific topics:
- Universal search: Image, video, local, news and product feed optimization. (5 parts)
- Aggregation aggravation: Now that search engines are aggregators, and don’t necessarily want searchers to leave, how do you make ’em click? A few tips in this series. (5 parts)
- Personas in internet marketing is a somewhat disjointed series of articles about using personas for campaigns, SEO and design. I know some folks hate ’em. I like ’em. So there. Easiest way to find the articles is to click any of the top 4 listings in this search result.
- Canonicalization: What it is, how to do it properly, and problems it can cause for SEO. (3 parts)
- Attribution: Tracking which ad/listing/search results contributed to a sale. (3 parts)
- Link Loopy: Why link building sucks, and how to make it suck less. (5 parts)
I know, shameless laziness on my part.