In the next 2 months, I’m speaking all over the place: SMX West, Pubcon South, SEMPDX Searchfest, IMC Calgary and the Gig Harbor Web Design Meetup.
It’s presentation pandemonium.
Here’s the list of dates and places, and what I think I’ll be presenting.
- SMX West: March 2-4, 2010, Santa Clara. Good God, that’s next week! I’m a panelist in Analytics Action Plans For PPC & SEO, Day 3. Christine Churchill is moderating. I’ll be lurking about the other 2 days, of course, then zipping home after I present so I can watch the kids while my wife goes galavanting to New Orleans or some such with her friends. Hmph. By the way, you can get a nice discount for an SMX West all access pass if you use the partner code ‘smx15speaker’ on the registration page. SMX West is a blast, by the way.
- I’ll also be hosting one of the birds of a feather lunch tables at SMX West on March 2nd. My topic: Copywriting for search.
- SEMPDX Searchfest: March 9th, 2010. I’m on a reputation management panel. HAH! Can you imagine? I have no reputation to manage. Fortunately, I’ve done quite a bit of work on rep management for clients. I’ll talk about various dirty tricks to push bad, nasty negative people out of the SERPs. Searchfest is, hands-down, the best one-day search conference on the planet.
- IMC Calgary: March 16, 2010. I’ll be doing a 90-minute session where I get back to the basics – Conversation Marketing. Most important, it’ll be your chance to meet my beautiful and talented wife, who lived in Calgary when we met. She’s responsible for what little sanity I have left, as well as the 15 lbs I’ve gained because of her gourmet cookery.
- Gig Harbor web design meetup. March 30, 2010. I’ll be talking SEO and design. And enjoying the fact that I don’t have to fly anywhere to get to the conference.
- Pubcon South. April 13-15, 2010. I know I’m speaking. Or at least I think I am. I’m not sure. Either way, I don’t know what I’m speaking about, I’m afraid. Look for me there, wandering the halls, looking confused. One thing I know for sure: Pubcon was my favorite conference of 2009.
Whew. Believe it or not, I’m still on the lookout for more gigs. I love talking internet marketing with groups large and small. You can read my spiel here.