SNEAK PEEK: Ian Lurie to Present Data-Driven Content Strategies at Tomorrow’s SEOMoz PRO Webinar
Portent Staff Feb 27 2012
Friends, SEOmans, eMad Men—
LEND IAN YOUR EARS.
Tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. (PST), Ian Lurie, CEO and Webfather of Portent, will give an exclusive webinar at SEOmoz. His free-to-all-comers presentation “Data-Driven Content” will illuminate, educate, inform and otherwise rock your search marketing world. (We hope.)
Topics Ian will cover include:
- Why great content is no longer optional
- How to analyze content efficiency and maximize eyeballs using Google Analytics
- What makes a compelling SEO proposal
- Why conventional rankings aren’t as important as you think
- How to make Timely and Hootsuite your new best friends
- Why you should be worrying about your mobile marketing campaign RIGHT NOW
But like a late-night infomercial for the Magic Bullet, THAT’S NOT ALL! Look forward to added bonuses like:
- How to Build an Audience
- Why Google+ might be the greatest thing to happen to the world (or not)
UNLIKE the Magic Bullet, however, you can get Ian’s webinar for the low, LOW price of FREE. That’s right. Nothing. Nada.
For the Full Monty*, sign up HERE.
*The webinar. Not the other Full Monty.