Which Headlines Are Real? A Quiz
Ian Lurie Aug 16 2007
A quick Thursday quiz: Which of these quotes, articles and logos are real?
- Is Your Marketing an Expense…or an Investment?
- Web Page Design Using PowerPoint
- Gauging Marketing Results Boosts Performance
- SEO: Fact or Fiction?
- Click Your Ranking To Move Up: SEO Secrets
- Designing a Webpage Using Microsoft Word
- Using Internet Tubes
- Getting Ready for the Convergence of SOA & Web 2.0
My only promise is that at least 4 of these are real…
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent and the EVP of Marketing Services at Clearlink. He's been a digital marketer since the days of AOL and Compuserve (25 years, if you're counting). He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Smashing Magazine, and TechCrunch.Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, Seattle Interactive Conference and ad:Tech. He has published has published several books about business and marketing: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle, The Web Marketing All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies, and Conversation Marketing.Follow him on Twitter at portentint, and on LinkedIn at LinkedIn.com/in/ianlurie. Read More