Timewaster alert! There is nothing of practical use in this post. It’s funny though.
I was poring through my comment list today, feeling a bit punchy, so I made a list of spam subject lines. I’ve left out the inevitable grossness, drug advertisements, etc.. So, here are the 10 that made me choke on my lunch:
- Jewish Beef Brisket. Wow. How’d they know I was Jewish? I was worried for a while, then discovered that every other blogger I know was deluged with the same thing. Relieved that my role in the Great Zionist Conspiracy is safely concealed, I moved on…
- The Bull is Back. I got that one today, as my stock portfolio clogged the financial toilet bowl.
- You are in Denial. Well yeah, of course I am. But not about the stuff this message referred to. I’ll leave it at that.
- You Are Great!!!!!!!!!!!!! I counted to make sure I got the number of exclamation points right.
- You are unprepared. Probably from the same person who told me I’m in denial, yet great.
- You’re In My Soul. Yikes. Not sure what to make of that.
- TAKE PART IN THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.
- Buy our cheeseburgers. Seriously? You’re trying to sell cheeseburgers in comment spam on my internet marketing blog?
- Pigs do barrel rolls. OK, that’s cool. I want to see that. Seriously.
- Tsgiliat garsngrb. Phlmandai! I can only say Rthaosiaufdawne! and hope they heard me.
Back to useful stuff.