I rarely do lists of links, but thought it worthwhile today. Some of these were jokes. Some, I just wish were jokes:
- Google lets you search the future…
- and e-mail back in time.
- Google actually went insane with the April Fool’s jokes this year. Check out the list at Search Engine Land. Seriously guys, don’t you have, like, a search engine to run or something?
- My company found Google’s missing PPC clicks. Thank goodness.
- Problogger launches Pay Per Tweet. OK, this one suckered me, because Darren posted it yesterday my time, which was today my time, so it wasn’t April 1 for me, yet. I suggest he use Google G’Day next time.
- Microsoft is attempting to buy Yahoo!. Oh, wait, that’s not a joke…
- But Infoworld’s story that they’ve gone and done it is.
- Matt Cutts quit his job, again. OK, find a new one, will ya?
- President Bush denies we’re in a recession. Damnit, that’s not a joke either.
- My staff turned half my furniture around and rubber-banded my chair to my desk.
- In retaliation, I sold my company to Blackwater.
- The Oil industry denies they have anything to do with higher oil prices. Hahahahahah you guys are funny. Sniff. Snort.
- There’s a Legend of Zelda movie coming out, apparently.
- Senator Clinton challenged Senator Obama to a bowl-off.
- YouTube rick roll’d every poor bugger who came to their home page. Basically that means you clicked a link and it took you somewhere you didn’t expect. Weeee. Fun.
And with that, I’ve realized that all of us bloggers already posted thousands of lists of April Fool’s jokes today, so I’ll stop in hopes of retaining a tiny shred of dignity.