Quick update: If you type in ‘2*4’ it will actually do the math for you. However, typing in ‘pointless’ still returns no results.
I’ve long assumed that most folks who call themselves ‘gurus’ are pretty deficient in the guru-ness department.
Turns out, the same is true of automated chat bots. Google just launched Google Talk Guru in Google Labs. You’re supposed to be able to send it basic queries like ‘calculate 2 * 4’ or ‘define bicycle’.
I think they need to keep it in the lab for a while longer:
- A marketing agency boss’s guide to employees
- 25 tips for building your own agency
- Fluffy rainbow bunnies devour marketing agencies
- 15 report writing tips
- The content revolution is here, and it’s full of crap
- My SEO copywriting e-book – $7
- Elizabeth Marsten’s new 2-part PPC e-book for small business. $37 for books 1 and 2, and a money back guarantee.