links for 2007-06-13
Ian Lurie Jun 12 2007
- Headlines are for stopping, not selling.
- I’m really busy today. Somehow this seems on point.
- Another great service if you’re crazy busy.
- A desperate cry for help.
- Wait. Does that mean we’re, uh, measuring stuff?
- New features for Google Analytics, including hourly reports. Woo hoo!
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent and the EVP of Marketing Services at Clearlink. He's been a digital marketer since the days of AOL and Compuserve (25 years, if you're counting). He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Smashing Magazine, and TechCrunch.Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, Seattle Interactive Conference and ad:Tech. He has published has published several books about business and marketing: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle, The Web Marketing All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies, and Conversation Marketing.Follow him on Twitter at portentint, and on LinkedIn at LinkedIn.com/in/ianlurie. Read More