links for 2007-06-13
Ian Lurie Jun 12 2007
- Headlines are for stopping, not selling.
- I’m really busy today. Somehow this seems on point.
- Another great service if you’re crazy busy.
- A desperate cry for help.
- Wait. Does that mean we’re, uh, measuring stuff?
- New features for Google Analytics, including hourly reports. Woo hoo!
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint. He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More