Portent Team Co-Publishes a New Dummies Book
Ian Lurie Mar 13 2009
A proud day at Portent: Elizabeth Marsten (our lead PPC guru) and myself worked with three other authors to publish Web Marketing for Dummies All-in-One.
I won’t belabor it, but I’m allowing myself a brief bit of pride. I wrote about 400 pages of this 800+ page book.
I’m particularly proud, though, that one of my team is also an author. I feel pretty lucky to get to work with such a talented group of people.
- Marty Dickinson wrote Book 1: Web Presence.
- I wrote Book 2: Search Engine Optimization
- And Book 3: Web Analytics
- Elizabeth wrote Book 4: Online Advertising and Pay Per Click
- John Arnold wrote Book 5: E-mail Marketing
- I wrote Book 6: Blogging and Podcasting
- And Book 7: Social Media Marketing
- Michael Becker wrote Book 8: Mobile Marketing
You can, of course, buy the book:
And see my unboxing photos.
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent and the EVP of Marketing Services at Clearlink. He's been a digital marketer since the days of AOL and Compuserve (25 years, if you're counting). He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Smashing Magazine, and TechCrunch.Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, Seattle Interactive Conference and ad:Tech. He has published has published several books about business and marketing: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle, The Web Marketing All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies, and Conversation Marketing.Follow him on Twitter at portentint, and on LinkedIn at LinkedIn.com/in/ianlurie. Read More