Portent’s Seeking SEO Interns
Ian Lurie Oct 29 2008
Portent is now hiring slave labor interns.
If you are:
- A capable communicator and a good writer (meaning you can write a sentence that doesn’t make our copywriting team cringe);
- Want to learn the wild and wacky world of Search Engine Optimization;
- Looking to do real, honest-to-goodness work that generates real, honest-to-goodness value;
have we got a job for you!
Internships may be paid if we find the right candidate. We’re looking to fill half-to-full time positions. SEO Interns will:
- Work with the SEO team to recommend SEO improvements to client sites;
- Write recommendations reports;
- Assist with keyword research, site testing and crawls using Portent’s Pythia SEO toolset
- Learn how to play four square.
Internships become jobs around here. If you’re looking for a ‘working interview’ where you can learn, this is a great opportunity.
This is an on-site position only in Seattle, WA. If you e-mail me asking if you can work for us from home, I will sign you up for every e-mail spam list I can find.
- Send a brief e-mail to ian AT portent DOT com explaining who you are, your work experience (if any) and why you’d like to enter an internship. Resumes are optional.
- Don’t call. E-mail.
- Don’t fax or mail us anything. E-mail. Please.
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent Inc. He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Forbes.com and TechCrunch. Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, SIC and ad:Tech. Follow him on Twitter at portentint. He also just published a book about strategy for services businesses: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle. Read More