SEMPO Board, 2012
Ian Lurie Feb 27 2012
Thank you to everyone who voted for me in the SEMPO board election. I’m on the board, and very excited!
Congratulations to all my fellow board members – I’m looking forward to working with you:
- Lindsay Blankenship, Director, Search Marketing, Razorfish
- Chris Boggs, Director Search Media and Thought Leadership, Rosetta
- Bruce Clay, President, Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Mike Corak, Executive Vice President of Strategy, ethology
- Rob Garner, Vice President of Strategy, iCrossing
- Mike Grehan, Global VP of Content, incisivemedia
- Michael Gullaksen, SVP and Managing Director, Covario
- Brian Kaminski, COO, iProspect
- Frank Lee, Head of Sales, DataPop
- Kristjan Mar Hauksson, Founder/Director, Nordic e-Marketing
- John Nicoletti, Director, Agency Development, Google, Inc.
- Michael Xu, SVP, Beijing Gridsum Technology
CEO & Founder
Ian Lurie is CEO and founder of Portent and the EVP of Marketing Services at Clearlink. He's been a digital marketer since the days of AOL and Compuserve (25 years, if you're counting). He's recorded training for Lynda.com, writes regularly for the Portent Blog and has been published on AllThingsD, Smashing Magazine, and TechCrunch.Ian speaks at conferences around the world, including SearchLove, MozCon, Seattle Interactive Conference and ad:Tech. He has published has published several books about business and marketing: One Trick Ponies Get Shot, available on Kindle, The Web Marketing All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies, and Conversation Marketing.Follow him on Twitter at portentint, and on LinkedIn at LinkedIn.com/in/ianlurie. Read More